Denas Vertebra 2
Dynamic Electrostimulation and Electromassage device DENAS-Vertebra is used in therapy of acute and chronic pain in the back, correction of functional disorders during visceral diseases, rehabilitation after illness and surgical interventions, to enhance the adaptive capacity of the body during intensive physical and psycho-emotional activity. The device uses radically new way of electrostimulation called "running wave" –alternate switching of 48 electrodes.
DENAS -Vertebra has 5 automatic programs:
• Program A: Prevention and therapy of stress, neurosis, correction of sleep disorders; complex therapy of cardiovascular, broncho-pulmonary and digestive diseases; increase the overall resistance of the organism.
• Program B: severe pain in back and neck, pain during visceral diseases, rehabilitation after surgery. • Program C: moderate and mild back pain, muscle overstrain, acute condition of visceral diseases.
• Program D: emergency in case of localized back pain.
• Program E: individual prevention and therapy of acute and chronic diseases, it can improve the results of treatment of acute and chronic pain in back with course applying of programs B and C.
The unique device allowed to register new medical technology "Applying of DENAS-Vertebra in treatment of spinal diseases" ** Applying of DENAS-Vertebra in spine therapy: Guideline. - St. Petersburg: Pavlov Saint Petersburg Medical University, 2011. - 20 p.
The kit includes:
• DENAS-Vertebra device (electrostimulation module and control unit);
• Operating Manual(RU+ Eng pdf);
• Protective sheet;
• eBook "Practical Guide for DENS Therapy"
• Lightweight aluminum carrying case for storage and transportation.
How to use:
When applying the device, take into account that the most pronounced therapeutic effect is seen after a protracted treatment. For some diseases a course of treatment includes 6-8 procedures, for others it takes 8-12 procedures, and more rarely 14-20 procedures.
The device can be used:
• as the main method of treatment when having drug intolerance and contraindications for application of other methods;• as a part of complex therapy in order to enhance the effects of other treatment methods; • as a symptomatic treatment of different diseases and syndromes.
There are contraindications. For proper procedures with DENAS devices, as well as for determination of optimal combinations with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.
|Power supply||1.5V LR6/AA batteries (2 PCs.); 220V (via adapter)|
|Dimensions||900 × 365 × 70 mm|
|Frequencies||10, 20, 60, 77, 140, 200 Hz|
Denas Vertebra 2 reviews