Denas PCM 6
Denas-PCM 6 is a multipurpose device with a wide range of treatment programs. The device can be used long-term without habituation when having pain, motor disturbances, during rehabilitation after injuries or surgeries.
Affected areas visualization in the "Programs" menu simplifies learning and usage of the device.
• Treatment programs: 24 express therapy programs for treatment of the most widespread illnesses and conditions.
• Therapy 1 to 9.9 Hz: infralow frequencies are used to work out an individual treatment procedure according to the diagnosis.
• Therapy 10, 20 Hz: modes for correcting psychic and emotional state and hormonal disorders.
• Therapy 60, 77.125, 140 Hz: special modes for pains, swellings and inflammations.
• Therapy 200 Hz: quick pain relief mode.
• MED program: rehabilitation after physical and mental stress, illnesses prevention.
• Therapy 7710, 77AM, 7720: special modes for relaxing, tonic, and anti-swelling effect.
• Screening: mode for selecting the optimal treatment zones.
• Children's doctor allows to choose the optimum capacity when conducting procedures for small children.
The kit includes:
• DENAS-PCM 6 device;
• Operating Manual (RU+EN);
• Consumer packaging;
• Pdf Version of "Practical Guide to dynamic Electroneurostimulation"
How to use:
When applying the device, take into account that the most pronounced therapeutic effect occurs as a result of course of treatment procedures. For some diseases a course of treatment includes 6-8 procedures, for others it takes 8-12 procedures, and more rarely 14-20 procedures.
We recommend you additionally purchase the following external electrodes: DENAS-Reflexo, DENAS-Glasses, DENAS-Applicator, massage electrodes, therapeutic electrode.
There are contraindications.
For proper procedures with DENAS devices, as well as for determination of optimal combinations with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.
|Power supply||1.5V LR6/AA batteries (2 PCs.)|
|Dimensions||155 × 50 × 40 mm|
in "Test" and "Screening" modes – 10 Hz;
in "Therapy" mode – from1 up to 9.9 Hz – in increments of 0.1; 20, 60, 77, 7710, 7720, 77AM, 125, 140, 200 Hz;
in "MED" mode – 10 Hz.
Denas PCM 6 reviews