Denas Osteo 2
Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulator DENAS-Osteo is used to affect a cervical spine.
Indications for use: pain syndrome, muscle tension, restricted mobility, muscle fatigue and other functional disorders caused by diseases of the cervical spine, neck muscles and shoulder girdle, as well as prolonged forced position or heavy physical work.
So, what is the difference between new DENAS-Osteo and its predecessor? Therapeutic capabilities of the new DENAS-Osteo are doubled! Besides the already well-known programs “Relaxation” and “Pain Therapy” new DENAS-Osteo comes with such programs as “Headache” and “Meteo Sensitivity”. Another nice addition: DENAS-Osteo affects neck muscles, giving them mobility and relieving them from pain, so if you’re wondering “How to treat neck pain” or “how to treat neck strain” “Stiff Neck causes” or “Stiff neck”. DENAS-Osteo will also help people with back pain. When DENAS-Osteo heals specific zone, the entire body is stimulated. So if you asking “why my back hurts” or “low back pain”, DENAS-Osteo could be for you.
DENAS-Osteo device is equipped with 4 automatic programs:
• "Pain therapy": applied at intense pain in a neck and shoulder girdle;
• "Relaxation": used in muscle tension without pain syndrome; improves blood circulation, used in chronic fatigue and sleep disorders;
• "Headache" is used in muscle tension and discomfort in the neck area in combination with a headache;
• "Weather sensitivity" is used in muscle tension and discomfort in the neck area in combination with weather sensitivity.
The kit includes:
• Control unit;
• Neck electrode unit;
• Operating Manual(RU+ Eng pdf);
• Consumer packaging;
How to use:
DENAS-Osteo device consists of a neck electrode unit, and control unit.
Neck electrode unit is fastened to the back of a neck with a soft elastic fastening.
Control Unit provides modes managing and electrical stimulation power in a neck electrode unit.
There are contraindications.
For proper procedures with DENAS devices, as well as for determination of optimal combinations with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.
|Power supply||1.5 in LR6/AA batteries (2 PCs.)|
Denas Osteo 2 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!