A set of detachable zone specific electrodes DENAS-Applicator are made of hypoallergenic elastic material with conductive filler and are used as an alternative to the built-in electrodes for DENS -therapy. Impact on the larger zones allows to reduce duration and period of treatment, to create maximum comfort for your own procedures.
• Reduce labor intensity of procedures;• Convenient impact on area of a back, joints in providing self-help;• Maximum compliance with any part of a body;• Convenience when carrying out long-lasting, repetitive procedures.
Cuff length, cm:
- Short – 30 ± 2.
- Medium – 60 ± 2.
- Long – 120 ± 2.
- All cuffs may be joined if necessary.
The set includes:
• Three detachable electrodes of different size and shape;
• Three Velcro cuff (short, medium and long) for easy fixing of electrodes on a body/limbs;
• Connecting cable;
• Operating Manual(RU+ Eng pdf).
How to use:
The electrodes are easily and securely fixed with velcro cuffs on the various parts of a body, limbs and joints. During a session of hardware manipulation a patient can lie or sit in a comfortable position, providing close contact of electrodes with a skin. So, the whole procedure can be carried out independently, without assistance.
There are contraindications. To conduct procedures with detachable electrodes properly, as well as to determine an optimal combination with other treatment methods, read the Operating Manual or consult a specialist.
Denas Applicators reviews